Sat, 03 Feb|
Brighton and Hove
Winter Ball 2024 - SOLD OUT!
Our inaugural Winter Ball was such a huge success we decided to make it an annual event. Come join us for a unforgettable evening of entertainment.
Time & Location
03 Feb 2024, 18:00
Brighton and Hove, Kings Rd, Brighton and Hove, Brighton BN1 2FU, UK
About the Event
Focus Foundation’s Winter Ball returns on Saturday 3rd February 2024, promising to be another spectacular evening of glitz, glamour and entertainment!
Top talent from Sussex Superstars will return to the stage for the grand finale along with Symphonic Ibiza, to lift the roof playing anthems with a classical twist. Join us for our biggest fundraising event of the year.
A table of 10 is £1,150 and includes a welcome drink, delicious 3 course meal with half a bottle of wine, charity auction/raffle and all the night’s entertainment.
We are also inviting partners to support our Winter Ball to help ensure that every penny raised goes directly to the charities we support. Packages start at £2,500 going up to £10,000.
To discuss partnership opportunities or to book your table at our 2024 Winter Ball, please contact email@example.com
At the heart of The Winter Ball is our commitment to supporting those in need. This year, 50% of the funds raised will be directed to our five Sussex-based beneficiaries:
- Children with Cancer Fund: Providing vital support to children battling cancer and their families.
- You Raise Me Up: Offering assistance to families who have suffered the loss of a young adult.
- Brighton Therapy Centre: Focused on promoting mental health and well-being in our community.
- Brighton Table Tennis Club: Empowering individuals through the sport of table tennis, fostering teamwork and discipline.
- Kangaroos: Enriching the lives of children with learning disabilities through various activities and programs.
The remaining funds raised will be allocated to support a multitude of charities that have sought our assistance since reopening our grants application portal in September 2023.
Focus Foundation is all about 'Connecting Communities & Changing Lives' and we want to bring people together to support the collective work of Focus Foundation and our charity partners and help change the lives of people in our community.